18V Makita Heated Jacket
WIN A MAKITA HEATED JACKET!!!
Enter your details here to go into the draw! The competition is open Friday 6th July 2018 and will be drawn on Friday July 13th 2018 at 12 noon. Full terms at the bottom of this page. TASSIE ENTRANTS ONLY. The winner must be able to pick up the prize at one of our Nubco stores.
Purchase this Makita product to receive your FREE BONUS Makita Starter Pack which includes a 12V Battery Charger, 12V Li-ion Battery and USB Adaptor. Everything you need to keep you warm this winter is included!
- 3 Heating Zones (Left/ right chest and back)
- 3 Heat Levels (High / Medium / Low)
- Fleece Lined Collar
- Easily Removable Zip-Off Sleeves
- ON / OFF Heat Controller with LED Indicator
- Sleeve Pocket
- Zippered Chest Pocket
- Over-Discharge Battery Protection
- Two Zippered Side Pockets
- Drawstring Waist
- Knitted Storm Cuffs
- Battery Pocket on Rear Left Side
- Makita Battery Adapters can be worn in the Battery Pocket or attached to a waist belt
Voltage: 12V - 18V
Sizes Available: M, L, XL, 2XL
Net Weight 1.1kg (without battery and holder)
Operating Time: High - 5 Hours (w/BL1830)
Operating Time: Low - 17 Hours (w/BL1830)
Operating Time: Medium - 9.5 Hours (w/BL1830)
3 Year Makita Australia Warranty
Competition Terms & Conditions
Entry to competitions & promotions by Nubco Pty Ltd deems acceptance of the following terms of conditions to be eligible to win.
1. Nubco Pty Ltd competitions & promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
2. Employees or family members of employees of Nubco Pty Ltd are exempt of winning any competitions & promotions run by Nubco Pty Ltd. (Family members include: A spouse, de facto partner, child, parent, grandparent, grandchild or sibling of the Nubco Pty Ltd employee OR a child, parent, grandparent, grandchild or sibling of a spouse or de facto partner of the Nubco Pty Ltd employee)
3. To be eligible to win the prize, you must have liked and followed the Nubco Pty Ltd Facebook page. At the time the competition winner name is drawn, the winning entrant must still be a liker and follower of the page or else the winner will be redrawn.
4. Winners will be notified through a Facebook inbox message to organise which store they would like to pick up their prize from. If the winner does not respond to our message within 24hrs of being notified, the competition winner will be redrawn. Nubco encourages contestants to check all mailboxes to ensure messages are not missed.
5. A photo of the winner being presented with their prize by the Nubco Pty Ltd store manager will be required to post on our Facebook page with the winners name and city. This photo will be the property of Nubco Pty Ltd and be available to Nubco to use in any advertising material such as, but not limited to, catalogues, website content and Facebook.
6. Entrants must be 18 years old and over to be eligible to win. Nubco Pty Ltd is not responsible for how the prize is used once it is given to the winner.
7. Prizes are neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
8. Prizes must be collected by the winner from a Nubco store. Prizes cannot be posted etc.
9. Winners are randomly drawn by computer at Nubco Pty Ltd Head Office, 46 Formby Road, Devonport, Tasmania.