m-sERIES 36" petrol WALK BEHIND TROWEL
The M-series MCT36 Walk-behind Trowel is ideal for areas less than 500 square meters reducing the time required to finish the job. This trowel is optimally balanced and can be effortlessly controlled in a wide range of speeds. The MCT36 Walk-behind Trowel will make your process more efficient and improve the concrete surface finish.
- Weight: 88 kg
- Troweling diameter: 915 mm
- Pitch range: 0 - 20 °
- Rotor speed (min. / max.): 70/140 rpm
- Air-cooled, single-cylinder four-cycle petrol engine G200F
- Displacement: 196 cm³
- Engine performance @ 3,600 rpm 4.1 (5.7) kW (hp)
- Fuel consumption: 1.8 l/h
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.6 l
- Powered with reliable and powerful four stroke petrol engine.
- Integrated lift point for job site maneuvering.
- Equipped with height adjustable "whale tail" trowel handle for ergonomic operation.
- Throttle control located on the handle for adjusting blade speed.
- Variable speeds: lower speeds for floating, higher speeds for finishing.
- Safety switch can shut off engine at once to ensure the security of operator